Bright Line Outdoors
RDS HD Decoy Connectors
The RDS HD Decoy Connectors simplify connecting a decoy head to a decoy body. The connector can be used to replace a head/body connector on an existing decoy, or it can be used to repair broken decoy heads and bodies. It is also an ideal connector for use by decoy carvers. A strong magnetic attraction is used within the connector which pulls the head onto the body of the decoy with ease.
Highlights of the RDS Connector include:
- Works on full body, floater, and shell decoys
- Choosing the desired decoy head position and the head staying in place
- Shell decoys stack without interference from the connector
- Eliminates the effort needed to connect and disconnect the heads
- No more wasted time pushing and twisting heads onto decoy bodies
- Available in black and white and in three different sizes (see sizing information below)
12-pack includes 12 pairs of connectors for the decoy head and body, including instructions
6-pack includes 6 pairs of connectors for the decoy head and body, including instructions
*Note: adhesive is not included in the connector packs.
|2.7 inch diameter
|3.1 inch diameter
|3.6 inch diameter
Click below to view detailed installation instructions.